Contact Info

kirt.palmer@gmail.com
801-636-4527

Monday, September 3, 2012

All American Swenson Res

 This was really fun. This house has Vinyl Shake and Board & Batt, with cement board wraps on the posts & bays. What a great project, I think we will be doing more of this type of finish.  Shake has been very popular lately and this is a way to get that at a price that fits your budget a little better and a finish that requires no painting.
 We put a Natural Thin Stone on the front wainscoat and wood corbels in the gables to give it some great accents.

 I really like the red door. I think it goes great with the gray colors of the house.
 Close-up shows how natural this Vinyl looks. We used a composite trim on the corners and around the doors & windows. It makes it look all the better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to say. Really rarely ever do I face a blog that's equally educative and entertaining, and enable me notify you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent the issue is something that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my look for for some thing referring to this.
    Stucco Repair in Albuquerque New Mexico,Stucco Repair in Albuquerque NM

    ReplyDelete