Contact Info

kirt.palmer@gmail.com
801-636-4527

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Just Right Homes Rhodes Res.

 This is my new favorite picture. I may have to get permission to use it in all my advertising. (like I do any) Well, if I did any I would want to include this picture.
 The detail on this bay really stands out on the front of the house.
As I get many requests across the country for color on our projects I thought I would let you all know the colors. Sherwin Williams Dovetail SW 7018, Pure White SW 7005
We worked on this beautiful home in Alpine this past winter. It has been to cold to finish the painting and it is a good thing since the homeowners (no first names to protect the innocent) needed all that time to decide on a color. :)
As you can see the time was worth it and they picked the perfect shade of grey for this house. Wow... It looks great guys.
Once again we decided to stucco the sides and rear and once we got the colors matched up the surfaces look great together. We carried some of the detail onto the side gables to tie together the different materials. Why stucco on the sides and back you are asking? about $12,000.00

1 comment:

  1. What color deck paint goes with dovetail house.. I’m stumped. Thanks

    ReplyDelete