Contact Info

kirt.palmer@gmail.com
801-636-4527

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

All American - Back in Black

 When they told me to paint this house black and white I thought they were just kidding. I was pretty skeptical about the final outcome. I thought only my little brother could like that.
 Actually.... I kind of like it.
 We built a custom post on the entry that I wish we would have painted white but it still looks good. I hope you like this and if you have an idea that is going to be a little different. Just go for it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. IT IS Actually Very Useful FOR ME.I LIKE YOUR Put up Because IT IS Quite Useful FOR ME AS Nicely. HOPING THE Identical Greatest Work IN THE UP COMING Days ALSO. THANK YOU!
    Stucco Repair in Albuquerque New Mexico,Stucco Repair in Albuquerque NM

    ReplyDelete