Contact Info

kirt.palmer@gmail.com
801-636-4527

Friday, June 18, 2010

Worcester Construction - Shrader Remodel


Dave Passey is the contractor on this addition remodel. I will try to get some before pictures when we are done so you can see the huge transformation that has taken place. As you can see we are still working on this project. I am putting the post on here because the homeowners scheduled a trip to France some time ago and had to leave before it was completed. They are anxious to see the progress. So, here you go Vince and Michelle Shrader. I wish I was in France with you.We have been waiting on some of the window surrounds. Filiberto and Ruben are working on the front door trim.
We are working on a mortar color that will fit this beautiful stone. We added some blond color to get a little yellow into our gray base. It will take awhile to dry so it is hard to know how light it will end up being but if you look at the stone on Bryce Nelson - Loveland it is the same mortar color. I would like to move forward and finish the stone up but want to get a go ahead from the Shrader.
This stone is called Grandberry and I still need to find out where it comes from. It is a striking match to the stone that is throughout France and I think is the perfect pick for this house. The stucco color is Sunset Yellow with a texture finish applied.
We are still waiting for all our shapes to arrive. Still no left hand sills. These beautiful window surrounds are a lightweight, foam core, with natural limestone applied over the top. It is called Tuscan Stone and I will put a link to their site on this blog when I figure out how how to do that. I will ask one of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment